Hey readers! So I know it’s been a while since I last posted and I want to apologize for that. While I thought quitting my old job and accepting my current job would give me more reading and blogging time I was wrong. I am no longer completely stressed out but at the same time I am not happy and comfortable where I am. I’m still in college and depend on paying for school through loans and I have bills to pay as well. This current position is not even close to cutting it financial wise and that is taking a toll on me as I am on the hunt for a new (preferably full time) position. I do have a review I’ve been meaning to type and am currently, also slowly, working my way through another book. I also have several book tours I will be participating in in the upcoming months. Hopefully I kind find some sort of happy medium and continue to post regularly.
Anyhow, on to today’s post for Top Ten Tuesday. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and each week they feature a new topic. This week’s topic is…
Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List
– Forever for a Year by B.T. Gottfred
– Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children #3) by Ransom Riggs
– Guys Do Not Do Secret Santa by Miranda Kenneally
– The Deal (Off Campus #1) by Elle Kennedy
– Jesse’s Girl by Miranda Kenneally
– The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
– Like It Never Happened by Emily Adrian
– Please Don’t Tell by Laura Tims
– The Notorious Pagan Jones by Nina Berry
– Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry
So I apologize for not using pictures this week but many of these books do not even have a cover yet. You can view my entire To-Be-Read list here.